+ Reply to Thread

Funky stuff with MP3 and resets

I have had virtually no problems with my 7135 since new years
    All of the sudden everytime I have to do a soft reset due to a screen freeze - I have to go through the whole digitizer deal and the time seems to go amuck.
    Also- my mp3 music is on my sd card but now when I tap on mp3 on palm it freezes? Any help on either or both of these issues would be appreciated. <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Funky stuff with MP3 and resets

Originally posted by Murgatroyd
    Also- my mp3 music is on my sd card but now when I tap on mp3 on palm it freezes? Any help on either or both of these issues would be appreciated.
    I would check what other programs you have on the card with the mp3s. My mp3 player freezes if I have a Palm game pack sd card in the 7135 when I start the player.

When the digitizer comes up on a soft reset it gives you a choice to select "don't show again."

Re: Re: Funky stuff with MP3 and resets

Originally posted by lnoble
    I would check what other programs you have on the card with the mp3s. My mp3 player freezes if I have a Palm game pack sd card in the 7135 when I start the player.
    I have the solitaire game pack 2 on the same SD card as a whole bunch of MP3s and the MP3s seem to work just fine. I did discover that, in order for the game pack to load at all, I needed to place the "card engine" on the internal RAM.
    Dave