+ Reply to Thread

Ringer vs. Earpiece

OK Gang,

Maybe I am missing something, but...

Is there a way to hear the ringer once the earpiece is in?
    In other words, when you plug in the earpiece, the phone only rings in the earpiece, not on the 7135 itself.

It is useless for me. I typically drive with the earpiece plugged in, but resting on the passenger seat. Then, if someone calls, I put on the earpiece and push send.

Well, this is impossible, since the earpiece silences the phone's speaker-ringer.

Is there a setting I am missing. I really do not want to drive with the earpiece out, then fumble trying to stick in the earpiece while driving.

Thanks,

John<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Under "phone prefs", "accessories" there is a place to check off "Play alert through speaker when headset is plugged in".
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Originally posted by Robert K.
    Under "phone prefs", "accessories" there is a place to check off "Play alert through speaker when headset is plugged in".
    Yup! Thank you.

--John

Originally posted by Robert K.
    Ummm, is there a 3rd option for "play alert through both"? or does the above do that? What happens if you select the above and are listening to the MP3 player?

-Quick