+ Reply to Thread

Pull out antenna all the way

My antenna pulls out an extra long way, and i'm not sure if this is normal. it's just weird. i'm not sure if i have a faulty antenna or whether this is normal. Anyone?

Also, has anyone had a blue box with a flashing asterisk (*) appear in the top left corner of the screen in palm mode? i could only make it go away with a soft reset.

thanks for any help.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

The antenna is super long. It has two sections to it, the tip is connected to a thin part that slips into a thicker part that slips into the phone.

No idea about the asterisk thing.
    Sorry, but I no longer make 7135 headset adapters.

Re: Pull out antenna all the way

Originally posted by Jeremy
    My antenna pulls out an extra long way, and i'm not sure if this is normal. it's just weird. i'm not sure if i have a faulty antenna or whether this is normal. Anyone?

Also, has anyone had a blue box with a flashing asterisk (*) appear in the top left corner of the screen in palm mode? i could only make it go away with a soft reset.

thanks for any help.
    The blue * is telling you you either hit snooze on an alarm, or SMS or Voice Mail notification.

If you touch the * with your stylus, it will bring up a page of any snoozed alarms or messages and you can clear them.

Alan

The "blue box with a flashing asterisk" is an indicator to let you know that you have messages waiting, like SMS (and voice-mail and e-mail as well, I believe). If you tap on it you will go directly to the messages app....... well, maybe. It might first take you to a summary screen that shows how many of each type of message you have.

Tap on it next time and you'll see what it does for yourself :p
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

thanks, i tried that, but it just temporarily brought up the messages list then went blank. i had no messages, SMS or snooze alarms at the time. i did, however, get a call and voicemail message right in the middle of a hot sync. i think that may have caused it.