+ Reply to Thread

Fatal Exceptions in Phone App???

Loving my new 7135... EXCEPT for the fact that almost everytime I make a phone call, either when picking up or hanging up or turning on/off the speakerphone, I get a Fatal Exception and have to reset. This is the only app in which this error happens.

Soooooooooooo aggravating!!! :complain

Anyone else having this problem???

MEast<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I've had a few myself. Any chance you are using a custom ringer (other then one that came with the phone) ?

Yeah. You think that has something to do with it?

Originally posted by meast Yeah. You think that has something to do with it?
    Assuming you are USING one, yes, I just have a feeling. Mine was JUST OVER 50K and when I reduced the size the fatal errors seemed to have stopped (although I am having numerous other annoying problems). It would always seem to crash after a call was received with the home-made ringer.

My problem is that it's totally random. Sometimes, it'll answer just fine, hang up just fine... Sometimes, I can't even hit the speakerphone button or place a call without a crash.

All my ringers are under 50k, by the way.