+ Reply to Thread

Dialing from within Agendus?

When you have a contact assigned to an Agendus Date Book event you can click on the detail button on the right which takes you to a list of phone numbers for the contact. I can't get the phone to call any of the numbers without going into edit the contact, highlighting the number I want, and pressing send.

Has anyone found an easier way to call the phone numbers listed in Agendus?

Thanks<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.

try slash-i from the contact view screen.
    Also, make sure one-touch dialing is enabled in prefs. you should be able to highlight the number and tap the silkscreen phone button to dial from any app.

FYI- use afterburner (selectively!) to run Agendus at a better rate, about 28 mhz...
    HammerHead's thought for the day:

99% of sharks are harmless when diving. 99% of humans are lethally dangerous when diving.

Originally posted by WirelessBrian
    try slash-i from the contact view screen.
    Also, make sure one-touch dialing is enabled in prefs. you should be able to highlight the number and tap the silkscreen phone button to dial from any app.

FYI- use afterburner (selectively!) to run Agendus at a better rate, about 28 mhz...
    Thanks WirelessBrian! Slash i worked great. I could not find one-touch dialing settings. Was that in the phone preferences?

Thanks Again.
    If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky diving.

I found the one touch dialing option in Agendus: Preferences: Contacts. It enabled it. I cannot however dial the navigation and send buttons like I can from the default phone book. That bothers me.

Anyone know a solution? Are there other calendar/phone book apps out there that work well with the 7135?
    Oxo