+ Reply to Thread

Leather Case in Cradle

I just got my leather case last night, but have one problem. I can't get the phone to seat in the cradle for Hot-Sync and Charging with the case on. Should it fit, or will I have to take the case off each time?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    John H. Boyd

You have to take it off.
    Krazman - "IT MAY BE THAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS"

Thanks. I was afraid it had to come off each time.
    John H. Boyd

You can hook the charger (travel or car) directly to the phone while the case is on. You only have to remove the case to sync.
    Krazman - "IT MAY BE THAT YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO OTHERS"

I use to have a Palm V and EB Cases had a great case that would sync while the case was on the Palm. They have a new product request link on their site.

If everyone here posted their dream case on line then that would be a great way to get some product development in the works. Just go to the site below and post your ultimate case.

www.ebcases.com

I would like a case that would sync the phone with out removing it, access to the headset jack, able to leave a hole for the speaker on the outside and if it would still be able to fit in the holster that would be cool or at least incorporate it in the design. I like the holster design because it's very sturdy.

Artkazi

Fully Converged
    Originally posted by JohnBoyd
    Thanks. I was afraid it had to come off each time.
    Yeah, I haven't even used the leather case yet for that reason; it's so much easier to slip the phone in and out of the holster for synching. Although, now that I've almost got the s/w tweaked, I may start charging with the travel charger instead of using the cradle to avoid "undressing" the phone each time.
    From the Middle of the Sea ;-)

Does the True USB mobile data cable work with the case on? Maybe one can use that, because the car or travel charger can plug into it.
    Michael