+ Reply to Thread

Suggestion for coolcat

i was looking at the adapter and noticed that there is no adapter that could be suited for the car. perhaps have an audio out like you have now, and also have a jack for those plug in mic's that come with the hands free kits. this way it would be very OEM. people could listen to the MP3's and if a call comes in just answer and talk without having to disconnect and pick the phone up.

Though this would not apply to me right now since i dont own a 7135 (i still have my 6035), but i am planning on getting one in a few months this would be a great option considering my stereo has line in.

anyone else have thoughts on this?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Does the combo adapter solve your problem?

like i said i dont have the problem cause i dont hav ethe phone. though this is very similar to what i was talkign about. but this really could not be used in the car as a semi hard mounted setup. perhaps a plug so a mic could be ran to the piller of the winshield

tmonkey,

Actually, I do have exactly what you're asking for. Maybe you missed it because I don't have a picture of it posted yet? It really is just a combo adapter with a microphone plugged into it. I can easily leave the left channel out of the 2.5mm jack so that it can accept any microphone. And coming soon, an adapter with a 3.5mm jack for microphones.

I've got it covered!

Cool Cat
    Sorry, but I no longer make 7135 headset adapters.

hot diggity looks like coolcat is one step ahead of me!!! if i get the phone i woudl want to get that adapter for the car and the one with the lapel mic for walking around, ill let you know as soon as i decide to order one!!!