+ Reply to Thread

Stereo headset with boom mike.

Hey everybody:

What happens if you are listening to the MP3 Player, and you get an incoming call… Do you hear the phone ring through the headphones?

Is there such a thing as a set of stereo headphones with a boom mike off of one of the ears, so that you can switch from listening to MP3s to talking on the phone without switching headsets?

One of the reasons I am considering the 7135 is that sometimes I miss calls because I don't hear my phone ring when I'm listening to MP3s. Also, I like using a boom mike off one ear as my hands-free talk thing, because the ones that just have a microphone on the wire... I end up having to hold the microphone in front of my face, so that's not very hands free, really.

Thanks Everybody

Re: Stereo headset with boom mike.

Originally posted by Janet
    Hey everybody:

What happens if you are listening to the MP3 Player, and you get an incoming call… Do you hear the phone ring through the headphones?

Is there such a thing as a set of stereo headphones with a boom mike off of one of the ears, so that you can switch from listening to MP3s to talking on the phone without switching headsets?

One of the reasons I am considering the 7135 is that sometimes I miss calls because I don't hear my phone ring when I'm listening to MP3s. Also, I like using a boom mike off one ear as my hands-free talk thing, because the ones that just have a microphone on the wire... I end up having to hold the microphone in front of my face, so that's not very hands free, really.

Thanks Everybody
    When you are listening to your music, if you have another call, a voice will come on that says "incoming call. Answer? Say yes?" And all you have to do is say yes. But you have to go thru the feature of recording your voice. Go to phone prefs. then select the drop down tab that says voice dialing. Be sure to check "voice answer". then at the bottom, you will see "voice training". tap that and follow the instructions.