+ Reply to Thread
    Converged

Having Trouble Buying Accessories.

Is anyone else having trouble buying accessories? I got the phone and a spare battery about 2-3weeks after ordering it. I am still waiting 5 weeks later for a USB data cable, spare charger and screen protectors.

Where did you order them from. I bought my accessories from Dan on e-bay and got them all within a week...

Converged
    Our purchasing guy ordered them from a number of people. The data cable was ordered directly form Kyocera. Verizon did not have the charger in stock, and I am not sure about the protectors.

-Stew

Get whatever accessories you can from Dan What you get from Kyocera is the same... except more expensive.
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

If your accessories are on backorder see if the orders can be canceled, get them from dan, you will have them in a week. Send him a email for what you need and he will send you a quote on the parts and shipping.

His e-mail is danscellphones@aol.com

Ditto on Dans

I was very pleased with Dan on E-bay. I purchased original 7135 equipment, battery, desktop charger, usb sync cable, and a third party headset from Dan at a good price and got them delivered in 4 days.

I would buy from Dan again even if he charged a little more than the competition.

Bill
    bcottun

Re: Ditto on Dans

Originally posted by bcottun
    I was very pleased with Dan on E-bay. I purchased original 7135 equipment, battery, desktop charger, usb sync cable, and a third party headset from Dan at a good price and got them delivered in 4 days.

I would buy from Dan again even if he charged a little more than the competition.

Bill
    Just a reminder, don't buy from Dan on Ebay as he has to charge you more to include Ebay's cut. Always buy directly from him by using his email in the above thread. He used to include free shipping when you bought from him directly.

"If you're not buying all your accessories from Dan . . . You overpaid and wasted money for the exact same OEM stuff!"

Administrator
    welp, bought some 7135 OEM earbuds from dan and its been over a week and no email or correspondence. i have shot him another email so i hope to hear from him...

Tim
    Marctronixx,
    I've bought several things from Dan. He is a reputable guy, so I wouldn't worry. It may take him a week or so to get the order out, but I have found him to be honest and fair.

tim

Administrator
    tim,

'ppreciate the kind words you speak on his behalf... makes the pill easier to swallow...

I've also purchased accessories for my 7135 from Dan (danscellphones here on the site). Great guy to do business with!
    Michael

Dan rocks! I have bought tons of accessories from him.
    He is the VERY BEST!
    Don't pay full price elsewhere.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

marctronixx

i also placed a order from dan, after almost 2weeks i called and left him a message on both of his #'s. he never called me back but i got the stuff 3 days later. i was still happy with my order, i just was hoping to get my stuff little quicker.

jim